Once you have received your prospectus and visited the school, the next stage in the admissions process is :
- Registration - Please complete the Registration Form and return it with the non-refundable fee of £150 to the Registrar. This will ensure that your child is included on our waiting lists for their year group.
- Offer of Place - Once we are in a position to offer your pupil a place we will contact you, this is normally done around one year in advance of their start date. At this point we will request confirmation from you that they definitely wish to take up the place.
- Confirmation - This is an agreement to the School's Terms and Conditions and involves the payment of the £750 confirmation fee. A proportion of this is returned at the end of the pupil’s final term, subject to the terms and conditions.
- New Pupils’ Day – Once a child is confirmed we will invite them into the school for a new pupils’ day the term before they are due to start; they will spend either the whole day or a morning with the class they are likely to join when they come to Eagle House.
- References & Reports – Eagle House will request references from a pupil’s former school once the confirmation stage is completed and only once you have advised us that we may do so, this is to ensure that all is in order and for the School to get a clear picture of a child’s contribution and strengths. We will also request from you, copies of recent reports to assist with placing a new pupil in the correct groups for his or her lessons.
(Please note that registration for Year 7 entry closes at the beginning of the December before the pupil is due to start).
Please download and fill in the Registration Form (please note that completed Registration Forms must be accompanied by the Registration Fee)